Dew Claws Removed
Well-Puppy Care Vet Exam
Guarantee and Conditions
Rolling Meadows Puppies
Gary & Tammy Sharp
Thank you for your business and most of all enjoy your new puppy. Keep in touch!
1. NOW - This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
2. THREE (3) DAYS - The purchaser is required to take their puppy to a licensed veterinarian for a checkup within three (3) business days of the delivery date. If the veterinarian should find a debilitating congenital defect the puppy may be exchanged with a healthy puppy of the same quality and of equal value providing the dog and its registration papers are returned within three (3) business days. All shipping is at the expense of the purchaser. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within three business days the health guarantee on the puppy is void. You will need a dated proof of this vet check for the guarantee to be in effect.
3. ONE (1) WEEK - The puppy is guaranteed for one week from the delivery date against any viral illness. The delivery date defined in the Purchase Agreement document is the date in which the purchaser (or representative of the purchaser) actually takes physical possession of the puppy.
4. ONE (1) YEAR - This puppy is warranted against any debilitating congenital defects as determined by arbitration of a neutral third-party, if necessary, extending to one year from its birth date. The 1-Year warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, giardia or coccidiosis. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, or physical injury.
5. ONE (1) YEAR - If the puppy should die from a suspected congenital defect within 1 year of its birth date, an autopsy must be performed at the purchaser’s expense by a veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM acceptable to the seller’s own veterinarian. A written report must be provided to the seller. If the autopsy shows a congenital defect as the reason for death, the seller will provide another puppy of equal value and quality to the purchaser. If we can not provide a puppy of the same quality and equal value within the following 6 months of the death of your puppy we will return your money up to the amount of purchase price for your puppy. We do not refund shipping. All dog/puppy exams and reports from the veterinary teaching hospital or state licensed DVM will be at the expense of the purchaser. This guarantee is void in the event of an indeterminable or inconclusive diagnosis.
6. The seller is not responsible for any veterinarian bills incurred. The seller assumes no responsibility for this animal after the delivery date for any medical expense, human allergies, training difficulties or behavior problems. Once the puppy is delivered, the buyer assumes all responsibility for the puppy.
7. No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated.
8. The purchaser agrees to have annual veterinary checkups, keep all immunizations current according to AVMA guidelines, properly administer heartworm preventative, and provide adequate housing according to federal, state or local laws.
9. The purchaser agrees to pay for seller’s legal fees should the purchaser not fulfill contractual obligations. Purchaser agrees to let seller determine venue. Should any litigation arise regarding the puppy for any reason the purchaser is obligated to pay the seller’s legal fees.
10. If the purchaser uses the dog for breeding purposes all health guarantees are null and void.
Maltipoo, Poochon, and Shichon Poo Puppies for Sale
Located along the Bluff in Southeast Iowa